One-to-one coaching is a highly effective method to achieve better performance.
Murray Mathieson, director of Positively Legal, is an accredited and experienced business coach. Murray has successfully coached over 150 individuals in law firms and other businesses.
Positively Legal adopts a very pragmatic approach to coaching based on practical action and performance measurement. The coaching sessions are carried out either face to face, by telephone or Skype. The secret is to ensure the individual is guided and directed but also challenged, on an ongoing basis.
Those who have been involved have achieved significant performance improvement as a direct result of Positively Legal coaching, including;
- development and implementation of business strategies, objectives and plans, for their teams and themselves
- increased productivity
- more business, from new clients and from better cross selling
- improved leadership, teamworking and relationship management skills
- more effective self management
- greater confidence and motivation
All individuals, from high achievers to those struggling with particular challenges, will benefit from Positively Legal business coaching.
Murray has particular expertise in transition coaching where the coachee has taken on a new role such as head of department or a newly assumed partner, and in 360 appraisal feedback coaching.