From lawyer to leader…
Our leadership development programmes enable lawyers to become high performing leaders – as opposed to managers – in the modern law firm.
The programmes can be provided individually as one-to-one coaching or in a group training environment or a combination of the two.
Not just the Management Board! Anyone in your firm who would benefit from improved leadership knowledge and skills, for example:-
- Partners, Legal Directors, Associates
- Department Heads, Team Leaders, Sector Heads
- Client Relationship Partners
- Project Leaders – tenders, diversity, AI, etc
- Associates with partnership potential
The key elements of our programmes are:-
- understanding leadership
- what makes an effective leader within a modern law firm and the skills required
- effective application of the knowledge and skills
Some of the issues we address are:-
- the concept of leadership in the unique context of law firms
- the difference between leadership and management
- leadership traits
- enablers and blockers
- the kind of leadership you should be providing – individually and as a team.
You can also read our further insights on leadership here: