Tel +44 (0)1292 318256
Mob: 07714 762510
Murray Mathieson established Positively Legal in 2001.
He is a non-practising solicitor and accredited business coach with extensive legal and business experience in the U.K. and internationally. Murray is also:
- a partner in Engage™, a joint venture with Profex Consultancy Ltd which specialises in intensive, high impact business development programmes for law firms.
- a trustee of the Geno Project, which provides children from the Homa Bay District in Kenya with the opportunity to follow their academic ambitions.
Prior to setting up Positively Legal Murray worked in private practice and as an in house lawyer in the following roles:
- Solicitor in law firms in Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Attorney at law in an international law firm in the British West Indies
- Company Secretary and Legal Director, British Aerospace subsidiary Jetstream Aircraft Limited
- Director, Legal and Special Projects, The Scottish Football Association
- Company lawyer, the Barr Group